Mother’s Day is just around the corner and while some have already picked out that perfect present, others may still be wondering what to give the new mom in their lives. We asked our very own new mom on the team, Rachael Kish, to give us some inspiration. There are some especially thoughtful gifts for those who are nursing that can add some convenience in her breastfeeding journey, inspire some much-needed me-time, and more importantly, let her know you care! Check out these top picks for mom:
New Mother Must Haves
- My Brest Friend Deluxe Nursing Pillow – A super comfortable and affordable pillow that makes mom and baby’s life easier during feeding time.
- Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump – This handy device collects milk from the other breast while nursing so that no milk supply goes to waste. It also saves enough to keep a freezer stash without even trying!
- Nursing tops – A stylish, comfortable camisole will make all the difference in her wardrobe! Loyal Hana and The GAP creates some of Rachael’s favorites.
- Backpacks – One with preferably many compartments would be perfect for traveling or working mothers, allowing her to store and transport any necessary pumping supplies.
- Vitamin D drops – This thoughtful, multipurpose item is available almost everywhere! She can apply to nipples after nursing to promote healing, or to her face and skin for a natural glow.
Our Beauty Picks
- Fresh Beauty Black Tea collection – These products make the perfect luxurious gift for a new mother who should be indulging in more self-care. We love the Instant Perfecting Mask for moisturizing and firming the skin!
- Drunk Elephant – This brand prides itself on creating non-toxic skincare, which is ideal for breastfeeding women. With the exception of the Tlc Sukari Babyfacial product (contains salicylic acids), Drunk Elephant offers awesome gift sets that are easy on the skin and wallet!
- Urban Decay Cosmetics – They have the best neutral face palettes that are great for any mother on the go! We recommend checking out the Naked Ultimate Basics Eyeshadow Palette.
For The Home
- Bath & Body Works – We are huge fans of this brand’s shower gels and fragrances, but nothing beats their Aromatherapy Stress Relief candles made with essential oils. They also offer free gift wrapping and bows. Bonus!
- Volcano Candles – This energizing, tropical candle makes a great addition to the home and will make her feel like she’s on a paradise island far away!
Don’t forget to connect with us to continue following our journey. Find Imalac on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.